1. Ultrasonic flow measurement technology with multiple-channel design, improve the accuracy under complex flow regime.
2. Use of ultrasonic flow measurement technology, be installed in different angles without affecting measurement accuracy.
3. Multiple transmission methods, GPRS and GSM, battery powered, forms monitoring system.
1. Integrated mechanical design with protection class of IP68, able to work in long-term water immersion.
2. Micro power consumption technology, one battery can work continuously over 6 years.
3. Small installation space, installation and maintenance with flow and pressure, reduction of management costs.
It is suitable for the heat metering of public buildings, residential buildings, exchange stations, heat sources and central heating (cooling) systems, and the total metering of various heat distribution method.
Consulting Hotline：+86 400-612-5080
*Take the product actually used as the criterion
|Number of Sonic Channels||1/2/4|
Nominal Diameter: DN80-DN2000
Pipe material: steel, cast iron, cement, plastic
|Temperature Range (°C)||4～130|
|Temperature Difference Range (K)||3～70|
|Min. Temperature Pair Error (°C)||±0.1|
|Max. Admissible Working Pressure (MPa)||1.6|
|Accuracy Class||Class 1/Class 2|
|Type of Temperature Sensor||Pt1000，DIN/IEC751B|
Battery powered, one battery can work continuously over 6 years
|Ambient Class||Class B/C|
|Data Communication||Optical Interface/RS-485|
|Storage Temperature (°C)||–25~55|
|Data Storage (EEPROM)||Using EEPROM for storage of heat quantity, cumulative flowrate and corresponding time and max. thermal power of current month; The data of the past 24 months can be automatically stored; Data can be stored for 100 years after power failure|
Please contact us at any time if you have questions in product selection, material procurement, as well as business & technology cooperation.