Huizhong Injects New Power into Smart Heating, for Realizing “Carbon Peak and Neutrality Policy”
As the terminals of heating system, residential buildings and public buildings have great potential in energy saving and carbon reduction. It is required in “Action Plan for Carbon Dioxide Peaking Before 2030” that “accelerate the energy-saving transformation of residential buildings and public buildings, improve the level of intelligence of operation & management in urban buildings and infrastructure, and rapidly promote heating metering & charging and energy management”.
As a specialized enterprise in heating sector, Huizhong has a perfect series of end heat metering and energy-saving regulation products, and is committed to explore the potential in energy-saving at heating terminals, improving the level of intelligence of operation & management in urban buildings and infrastructure, and helping heat enterprises meet the "Carbon Peak and Neutrality Policy" standard.
Tubular ultrasonic heat meter
It is applicable to the entrances of heat station, community heating, public building heating, residential building heating, for energy consumption supervision, and heating metering and charging. The rich data can provide sufficient data support for energy-saving regulation of residential buildings and public buildings.
1. Use of superior transducer and advanced measurement technology, with high measurement accuracy and fine stability.
2. Ultrasonic measuring technology with diameter pipe design, no mechanical moving parts, with low initial flowrate. Be installed in different angles without affecting measurement accuracy.
3. With protection class IP68, prevent the influence of hot steam and condensed water on the meter, able to work under long-term submersion in water, and is particularly suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions.
4. Intelligent manufacturing for flexible customization.
5. Micro power consumption technology, one battery can work continuously over 10 years.
6. Multiple transmission methods, NB-IoT, optical interface, RS-485 and M-Bus, remote meter reading for easier centralized management.
Residential ultrasonic heat meter
Through 20 years of R & D and production experience, focusing on residential heat metering and charging, it is certified as the first residential heat meter in China by the Ministry of Science and Technology. The rich data can provide sufficient data support for the energy-saving regulation of end-users.
1. Use of ultrasonic flow measurement technology, be installed in different angles without affecting measurement accuracy, low pressure loss.
2. Use of superior transducer and advanced measurement technology, with high measurement accuracy and fine stability.
3. Micro power consumption technology, one battery can work continuously over 10 years.
4. Multiple transmission methods, NB-IoT, optical interface, RS-485 and M-Bus, remote meter reading for easier centralized management.
Intelligent controlling valve
The intelligent valve designed in butterfly-valve structure, is developed for domestic water quality in heating, counteracting the shortcomings of short lifetime and difficult maintenance of valves on residential heat meters, and providing a reliable means for energy-saving regulation of terminals.
1. Unique butterfly-valve design.
2. Remote control and regulation of valve, to enhance the control and regulation ability of the heating enterprises on the end-users.
3. Comprehensive alarm information, to effectively detect the operation status of pipe network and valve.
4. Small size, high stability, strong anti-interference ability.
5. Micro power consumption, battery powered, one battery can continuously work over 6 years.
6. Use NB-IoT technology, strong adaptability, wide coverage, remote maintenance and upgrading.
Designed in five-hole socket, it adopted to collect safe, stable and accurate room-temperature data from heating users, providing data support for energy-saving regulation and quality evaluation of heating.
1. Replacement of wall socket, simple installation, beautiful appearance design and active cooperation of residents.
2. Fixed location installation, not easy to lose, temperature collection of fixed area for more reliable data.
3. Municipal power supply, no need for battery replacement, long product lifetime.
4. With NB-IoT communication method, the data is directly uploaded to the cloud platform, which is suitable for the temperature collection of large areas.
The “Carbon Peak and Neutrality Policy” has new requirements for energy saving and consumption reduction in heating. Therefore, Huizhong actively adjusts the new mode of heating service, and grasps this new opportunity, injecting new power into smart heating under circumstance of “Carbon Peak and Neutrality Policy” with heating metering products.
Please contact us at any time if you have questions in product selection, material procurement, as well as business & technology cooperation.